SUBJECT MATTER OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Terms and Conditions specify the rules of service delivery, liability and stay on the Hostel Umed premises and constitute an integral part of the agreement which is executed by way of signing the registration card as well as by performing concluding actions and in particular by making reservation or making a deposit payment or a payment covering the full stay at the Hostel. By performing the actions referred to in the preceding sentence the Guest confirms that they have read and accepted Terms and Conditions.
- All the persons staying on the premises of Hostel Umed will be bound by Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions are available at the Hotel reception and on the website: www.hostel.umed.pl
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Hotel rooms are rented based on the number of nights to be spent at the hotel.
- Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and check-out time is 11:00 a.m. of the following day.
- The Guest should immediately inform the Hostel staff about their desire to extend their stay at the Hostel beyond the period specified upon arrival. The Hostel shall grant the Guest´s wish to extend their stay subject to the availability of rooms. Hostel can refuse accepting the guest who grossly violated the applicable rules.
- The Hostel reserves the right to refuse to extend Guest’s stay in the hotel if the full payment for the stay haven’t been made prior to the request.
RESERVATION AND CHECK-IN
- The Guest will do the check-in upon presenting an ID with photo at the Reception and signing the registration card.
- Making a reservation is equal with reading the Hostel’s regulations.
- The fees for reservation shall be made on the account number 64 1050 1461 1000 0024 4082 7331 (ING Bank Śląski). In the title of money transfer we are asking for the surname on which the reservation was made and the date of stay.
- A reservation is guaranteed if an advance payment in the amount of 30% of the value is be made within 7 days from the day of booking. A failure to make the advance payment may result in cancellation of the booking.
- The Hostel reserves the right to pre-authorize Guest’s credit card upon check-in or collect a fee for the entire stay in the form of a cash deposit.
- In case of failure to cancel a room booking till 6 p.m. of the arrival day or in case of failure to arrive at the Hostel in the scheduled time, the advance payment shall not be returned.
- In the case of cancellation of the stay during the hotel day, the Hostel does not return the fee for the started day.
- The rooms are sold as one unit or as single beds.
- The Hostel’s bed is supposed to be used only by one person at time.
- At Guests disposal there is a kitchen with dining area, equipped and intended to independent meals preparing.
- On request, the Hostel provides the free storage of Guest’s luggage before the start/ending of hotel day, only on the arrival day or the day of departure.
- There is a possibility of renting a hair dryer to Guest’s room. Guest is also able to use an iron (only in the “laundry” room).
- The Hostel has a parking spaces for passenger cars. They can be used against payment, after sharing the vehicle registration number at the Reception.
- Kids below 12 years old should be under constant parental/guardian supervision. The parents/guardians bears financial liability for damaging or destroying the Hostel’s equipment and technical devices due to their children’s’ lack of supervision.
- The hotel guest bears financial liability for damaging or destroying the Hostel’s equipment and technical devices due to their fault or due to the fault of their visitors. Hostel reserves the right to charge the guest credit card for the damages.
- In case of the rules and regulation violation, Hostel may deny any services for the person who didn’t obey them. That person is obligated to immediate report to Hostel insurer, settle the payment for services made by this point as well as for all the damages made and to leave the Hostel.
- The Hostel’s Guest who rents the room may not offer this room to other persons, even when period for which he/she paid the fee has not expired yet.
- Persons not registered in the Hostel may stay in the room from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- The Hostel may refuse reception of the Guest who grossly violated the regulations during the previous stay, causing damage to the Hostel or Guests’ property or harmed other Guests, employees of the Hostel Umed or other persons present in the Hostel by then.
- In the case of not leaving the room/bed in the day of departure till 11:00 and the room/bed is reserved for next Guests, Hostel’s staff is authorized to enter the room without Guest’s presence, to pack his/her stuff and to put them into luggage locker.
- Every time when the Guest leaves the room, due to the safety, is supposed to turn off TV, light, faucets and close the door.
- In the case of losing the card/key, Hostel will charge the penalty at rate of 50 PLN.
- Hostel has the statutory right to hold as a deposit items brought to the Hostel only if there is a delay in payment for the stay or the Guest did not pay at all for stay and other services.
RETURNING OF LEFT BEHIND BELONGINGS
- Personal belongings left by Guests in the Hostel’s room upon leaving shall be sent to the address indicated by the Guest at their expense.
- If no instructions are left, the belongings will be stored by the Hostel for 3 months, after that period the items will become Hostel’s property. Any articles of food will be stored for 24 hours only.
THE LIGHTS-OUT PERIOD
The lights-out period in the Hostel Umed starts at 10:00 p.m. and ends at 07:00 a.m. of the following day.
- The Guests are appreciated to make a complaint in case of noticing some infringements in service quality.
- All the complaints are accepted by the Reception.
- The Guest would be appreciated to notify the Hostel’s Reception desk immediately upon noticing any damage.
- The Hostel does not accept Guests traveling with pets due to the location (the grounds of the hospital).
- Using of tobacco products and electronic cigarettes is absolutely prohibited at the Hostel and its immediate vicinity. In case of a breach of this principle and starting the fire alarm, the Guests are liable for the costs of the unjustified calling the Fire Department.
- In the case of inappropriate or aggressive behavior of the Guest who violates the Hostel’s policy, the dignity of other people or their personal rights, Hostel reserves the right to calling the Police, Municipal Police or security guards and asking the Guest to leave the Hostel without the possibility of money refund for eventual unused overnights.
- It is forbidden to keep a dangerous goods like weapons and ammunition, explosives, illumination or flammable materials in the rooms.
- It is forbidden to do an acquisition or door-to-door sale in the Hostel.
- It is forbidden to be making an overly noise in the Hostel, cause not pleasant smells or other things that may disturb or irritate other Hostel’s Guests.
- The Guests are forbidden to make any changes in rooms and their furnishings, except small rearrangements, not to breach the functionality and safety of usage.
- The Hostel is not liable for a failures not caused by its fault (power outage, lack of lightning, water, etc.).
- Guests agree to processing and storing their personal data, as defined in the Act of the Protection of Personal Data from 10th May 2018 by Hostel Umed, for the purpose of the realization of the Guests’ stay and the Guests’ use of the other services provided by the facility. The Guests have the right to access and rectify their personal data.